Image Map

Friday, June 14, 2013

New to the blogging world!

I'm new to this blogging thing so be patient with me as I start this out! I took a couple of web design classes in high school, but that doesn't help me to write down my thoughts (or type them). It really only helps me with the design portion even though I'm a little rusty!

Enough of all that though, y'all wanna hear about the good stuff!

My life began on May 22, 1993 that makes me 20. But my life really began sometime late July 2012 when my boyfriend and I looked down at the pregnancy test and saw positive. On March 20th, 2013 at 9:36 PM (on a Wednesday) my little boy, Gunner Cole Menard was brought into this world! Since that day he's been bringing smiles and joys to our life and I couldn't be more blessed for the precious gift God gave me! Oh don't get me wrong sometimes I wanna bang my head against the wall with the stress that comes with having a little one but there is no other way I would want this life. You know when you dreamed about what you were going to be when you grew, some dream of being doctors and others vets... not me! (: I wanted to have a family! Now I do have other dreams: photographer, wedding planner, criminal justice degree, etc. Those will have to wait for a while though because right now I'm having too much fun being a Mom!

Stay tuned for more(:

1 comment: