Image Map

Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Fun Meme!

In my searching to find some great blogs, I came across irocksowhat.com and I am in love with her blog! Going back in time to some of her older blogs I found an August post and decided to try doing this meme for fun so my new followers can get to know me! Great idea, I know! Maybe others will jump on the bandwagon.
 
A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: Queen, but it feels like a full size. (Will be investing in a king VERY soon!)
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes! YUCK! My lovely man usually does them thankfully!  
D. Dogs: We are dog people! But, with that being said, dogs were just what I needed until I had a baby. We had an Australian Shepherd, Lab, and Yorkie at one point. I have no need to have a pet now that I have a kid. Isn't that terrible? We have no pets.
E. Essential start to your day: A smile from my little boy!
F. Favourite color: Lime Green. I'm a very bright person.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver. Hate Gold.
H. Height: 5'3"
I. Instruments you play: I learned how to play "Mary had a little lamb" on the piano when I was little... that's about it.
J. Job title: Mama!
K. Kids: 1, Gunner! He will be 3 months on the 20th!
L. Live: Louisiana!! ;)
M. Mother's name: Pam
N. Nicknames: Tess/Tess Bess
O. Overnight hospital stays: giving birth to Gunner
P. Pet peeve: Bitching. Even though my love hears me bitch a lot :)
Q. Quote from a movie: Finding Nemo- "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy. Come on, Squishy Come on, little Squishy. Ow. Bad Squishy, bad Squishy." -Dory.
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: Four brothers and two sisters. (My parents re-married.)
T. Time you wake up: 10 AM
U. Underwear: Yes. I don't understand this question. Like what kind? Victoria's Secret.
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushroom.
W. What makes you run late: Everything. Haha!
X. X-Rays you've had: Neck, back, teeth, knee, and I think that's it.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Baked potatoes, chicken pasta, stuffed pork chops.
Z. Zoo animal: Monkey, Peacock, Lion, Tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment