Image Map

Saturday, July 13, 2013

52 Weeks of Blogging with A Purpose: Week 4 -Biggest Weakness

Week 4- Biggest Weakness

I'm a littleeee bit late linking up, but hey better late than never right? I came across this awesome blog, From Mrs. to Mama, and found her link-up/challenge 52 Weeks of Blogging with A Purpose! Love it, love it, love it! So like I said, better late than never!

My biggest Weakness?? People Pleasing

 

I can't help it. I always put everyone else before myself, always worried about what others think, and I hate when someone that I love is mad at me (hate it)! I love helping others, and I am the most giving person you will meet. You know the sucker that has to stop on the side of the road because someone is standing there with a bucket for donations. Or the person that sees something that you KNOW your mother, boyfriend, little man, or in laws would love and just HAVE to buy it! That would be me! I am not a woman that likes confrontation or conflict. Like I said I hate when someone is mad at me. I will give you everything I have and more to help you. I'm the person my friends call when they're in a bind. I'm the friend that pays at dinner and refuses to let you see the ticket. I'm the person that throws a complement at you when I see you're having a horrible day, or even just as a random act of kindness. I'm constantly trying to prove to people that I'm this or that, that I'm a good mother or that I have a good heart and mean well. I have a huge heart, maybe too big.

I'm kind, I'm caring, I'm giving.

Those are my weaknesses, sometimes good weaknesses to have, other days not so much.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment