Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

Five On Friday;



{ONE}

Forgiveness
I learned this week, you can't be bitter forever. You have to take the initiative when you have the opportunity to make things right. You can't live with hate in your heart, it will destroy you. Forgiveness is hard thing. A very hard thing. There is a very old saying, "Forgive and Forget", but honestly I don't agree with this. There is such a thing as a bridge being burnt. When it's burnt you can forgive yes, and you may want to forget unfortunately you won't but maybe that's not such a bad thing. You do have to forgive though, and move on.



{TWO}

Ipsy Bag, WHOOOOOOOO!
I signed up for my first Ipsy Bag this week! $10 a month for 4-5 products (Make-up, Hair Products, Facial Products), typically sample sized but sometimes full sized and a different "Glam Bag" every month that the products come in. I researched the differences and rating between Ipsy & Birchbox and decided Ipsy was more my style. I'm on wait for one, but they will send me an email when I come off the waiting list! Whoooo. Super exciting. Seriously though!



{THREE}

BBQ Saturday
I'm so looking forward to spending time with my other half's family. LOADS. I've been ready for Saturday to be here all week. Not to mention my baby boy will get his first experience in a pool, hope he likes it(it's a kiddie pool), but the food.... My goodness. Can't wait. It's always nice to sit down, have a drink, and relax with family; just to sit down and have an adult conversation instead of talking baby to a little boy can be a very healthy thing. Haha.



{FOUR}

Blogging at Work? Guilty
I'm so guilty of this y'all. I think my boss knows I'm not really doing anything productive, but doesn't care. Ha. I have a pretty laid back job though. I don't mind. I love it!

{FIVE}

Quote of the Week


In till next Friday y'all, Tessa.
Night Train by Jason Aldean on Grooveshark

1 comment:

  1. Found you on the link up! I have never heard of ipsy and will definitely have to check it out!

    Rychelly-foltzfamilylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete